Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLUE DIARIES







What's up guys!!
This is the perfect place to write your thoughts and reflections.
I can't wait to read them all!!!!

38 comments:

...OjkR... said...

hello....
well i think when we're feeling blue the best way to relax is writting all we're going through...so to whom it may concern....it's not the way you feel blue is the way how you show the world you're strong ando how nothing could destroy yourself...just keep strong and dominate yourself...

Ojkr garcia

Unknown said...

I agree with what he says oscar, the best way to relax is to write sobrelo quenas happens .. is a way dedesahogarnos and say what i think.
Sometimes we feel that the world will yield to us, that things no longer make sense, but we must try to handle situations, and learn from each one of the things that happen in life is to make us grow from a way or another...

Unknown said...

...Lina Alvarez!*

Unknown said...

the day of claudia
claudia is a one person very sporty
everydays ride bicicle she is a one person intelligent graduated of medicina

yerteday she had a bad experience when she eat boyfriend claudia fogive the telephone in your house
to get back white the boyfriend they wached open door they realized that life
her house althougt she was afraid she beat hiw the tief afraid run away outside of the house

cynthia said...

profe trate de enviarte lo que me pediste: mi biografia, pero me fue imposible ya que no se como enviarlo a esta direccion.

cynthia

barhector said...

the council is that it would not be on the Desperado if you do not want to leave so we should not feel desperate and frustrated por4 not always able to take control of their pensamietos and their wishes.

LiNiTa CháVeZ said...

Well...
The best way of expressing differently from the speech is the writing... this way we can if we are sad, happy in end to say everything what we feel.
And we have to be able to control these emotions, and this way lead and construct the best way in our lives...

LiNa CháVeZ....=P

NaTa Londoño said...

Heeeeeyyy....!!
Well...about the reading, I thought about many things, in differents ways to take away all the bad feelings you can have in that moment...I know it, because I felt like that and I tried to keep self-control, but was very difficult, the only thing I could do was write about...listen music and even cry because the way I was taking...
*you are the only who decide what to do with yourself..*

NaTa LonDoÑo

cynthia said...

hi!!Well, my opinion about text is that was to white for a woman that needed love, she needed to feel loved, she want someone who tell her "i love you". With this text i could conclude that love is something that we would´n have to take so seriously, we must have to take life without preocupated for what can happen, we must have to take our decisions to conscience and we have control about us...

Kisses...

MaRiTa

Unknown said...

hello
My opinion is that this blue ke thoughts that flow into their minds are strong among so strong that most think their pain is more to finding a solution to all their thoughts

att: alex
profe te lo mande tarde por ke apenas me pusieron el internet yake telekon estaba fallando
graciads

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi teacher!!! my opninio abaut story, that for she are loved need love, and would have patience for not to have loving deceptions.
She are would more intelligent that the situación for can find your blue prince.

espero k m quede bn.
chaito y diculpa la demora.
Angela Florez

Anonymous said...

hi
mi name is Alejandro Escobar Saavedra, I was born 16, July of 1991. I live with mi mon, my uncle an my grandparents.
I studied in Comfandi Miraflores Scholl 9, 10 and 11 grade. My Life is very simple, because I am a descomplicated person. My mon, Luz marina, is a math teacher and help me with caulculus homework. My Grandparents erver stay in the house, my grandma cook and my grandpa works architecture and construction with my uncle.
My life has been short, but happy because, I have health, a good family, intelligence, and complete happyness.

Andres alfaro iglesias said...

My name is Andres Felipe Alfaro Iglesias, I was born barranquilla in 1991. I am son of Jaime alfaro (my father) and Elena Iglesias (my mother). I have a brother the name of him is Jaime Alfaro Jr. All my family is barranquillera.

When I had three years old, my familiy and me travel to Quito (Ecuador). In that country we were two years

After, we went to colombia, we travel to Cali when I had five years old. In this city began study in a garden, the name of his garden is “Jardin los sueños”.

Then, my family and me went to medellin when I had seven years old and in that city began study in a school very famous for his academic performance. The name of the school is “corazonista”.

In medellin, I had lived great experiences, I have gotten a lot of friends.

After that, my family and me went to my city: Barranquilla where I knew a lot of my father’s family and mother’s family. It was a wonderful experience.

My family and me stayed in barranquilla for one year. Next, everybody came to medellin where I lived for 3 years, happy and studying.

I had my first girlfriend when I had 13 years old, the name of her is Natalia.

When I had 14 years old, I finished my relationship with her because I had come to Cali. It was terrible for me because I loved Natalia so much.

When I came to Cali, In this city I began to study in comfandi miraflores from 9th grade and now I am in 11th grade.

My family and me be very happy in this city because the people is very ageeable.

Badminton said...

x q tooo en ingles?????


jjajajajajaj

Badminton said...

this blog is nice

but should have

catalina's pictures

or the catalina's biography

bye

take care

diana dossman said...

Diana carolina dossman 11.3
Good I apeear

My name is Diana Carolina Dossman Butista
I am 17 years old, my birth was an October 29,91
My sing is a scorpion and I love my self.

This way I am
I like go out to spendi it with my friends and family
I am very mad, I like to experience new things
I love the life, I like to live it with freedom
To learn of my mistakes
I am very “amiguera”, serve to give councils
And a bit bad to apply them
I like the animals, I adore my dog
I am simple, Also tender and very easy in order that they enter my heart
I do not believe in the word of the man
am very malgeniada and proud
For my .. the best medicine for the life is the laugh!!
I like the regaeton, sauce, meringue, boleros .. all kinds of misica
I like the dance and the reboiled one
I do not like her lying people, Presumed, that speaks too much
I hate the people that it(she) is not solidary
And to the cats


My family
have a very numerous family
We are very united
My mom and my dad are my heart, the reason of my to live
I owe them to very much, thanks to them I am what I am
I am charmed with my family
I give him thanks to God for having given me one like that
I do not change for anybody



Since I meet in a future...
If God loves a professional Good Doctor

Saving lives
Helping the people
And returning everything to my parents what they have done for my

This way I describe myself this way I am I!

Unknown said...

Fred esquivel
My family and my
I am fred Esquivel person who serves a role in this society and community. Live like you in this city my quality. My mother called Lyda was born in Neiva is a very good person with everyone is very cansona but it is my mama. Jose Ignacio is my dad not know his age is a bitter and hateful person, but sometimes it's good people and spends a good time with your company. I have a brother called my brother Rafael is unconditional with me but sometimes it is very Canson has 9 this year in fourth grade is a little vague.
My family is little but are only 4 my dad mam brother and me
Know more for my life
All my life, and lived in the woods just a period of two years I lived in towers comfandi but return to my old neighborhood the forest to the family's house with my grandmother my parents my brother, my aunt and a cousin to create beautiful and evil people are trying to jejejejejejejeje pirobase. My family is very disunited everyone is on their side and always been that way and I hope it remains so because it seems to me that it is easier to gain independence in the future and that is never going to be be grateful for favors or ties Families. I had many experiences and because of that state and in many schools like I did in my primary school north of Los Angeles where you can say I corrupted jejejejee then enters the Luis Carlos Galan, where only lasts a couple of years later I was John XXIII where the last like a couple of years and where my dad was a teacher then enters the fray Damiano where I finish after mischief and left me there, where he received comfandi and lasted 3 years and where I hope to finish my high school.
Know the Other side of me
I like the reggae reggaeton I love rap hip hop electronics is one of my favorites to go out and rumba. At the moment I train specifically Ninjutsu martial arts of the ninja martial track is very interesting and I love it although it is a path that is beginning but no end ........ sounds very romantic I think this is the love of my life right now. I do not mind people that is false but I like it because there is a good thing to have but to ally and enemy of an enemy to have even closer the only thing that I do and infuriates me is people lied ........ .. and that I ignore.
I an a good person and constant

alejandra escobar said...

alejandra escobar 11-3

i love my family, my family is very big.
Nancy is my mom, she is 49 years old.she is very crazy and friendly. Sebastian is my brother,he is serious when my family is at home. Melissa is my sister, she is a special girl, she is 19 years old, and my father is guillermo he is a very serious all the time.

I like to study
I study in comfandi miraflores in 11 grade.
I like math and english.I think study is necesary in life.
study is a big part of my life

I like music very much
I like reggaeton, salsa, vallenato, I like to be with my friend, I like dancing a lot, I dance everything.
all my likes is the best of my life.

I dislike hipocresy because i feel bad, and i don´t like lies
I think people should be honest with everyone

thank teacher

Unknown said...

HI

I’m Laura Álvarez I will tell you about my life

I grew up in an interesting family. They are multifaceted, lovely, and professional. But here I’m going to focus just in those who live with me, and who I really love.
My mom, is a woman full of positives things, characterized by hope, perseverance, and affection among many others things. She is an excellent cook, I love her despite she scolds me sometimes. My dad, a hard working man, is considered a role model by those who know him, although sometimes, he can be grumpy. And Tulio, my brother is 21 years old, is very extrovert. He likes to draw and create, and now he is studying graphic design, he is intelligent, he likes movies, videogames and music, and he makes me laugh a lot.
In my family we have two more members, Otto and Cristal, Otto is our dog and we love him. Cristal is our turtle, she is very shy, but I believe that Cristal is intelligent too, because she’d makes crazy things.
I studied since I was a little girl at comfandi; really I don’t like maths, but I like the human subjects like Spanish and philosophy; I’m lazy but I make an effort to get my goals, that are graduate, and study environmental engineering.
I have different likes in life, for example I love to read, especially mystery books. I’ve read good works of Arthur Conan Doyle, Agatha Christie, and others writers. I like the good music, thanks to my dad, my uncles and my brother I grew up listening to Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Roberto Torres, Cheo Feliciano, soda stereo, Heroes del silencio, aterciopelados, los fabulosos cadillacs, nirvana, UB40. Now I love rock, alternative rock, the glam, the reggae, the Britpop, the hip-hop, punk among others. I like to see paintings, sometimes my brother explained me the meaning of the pictures that he knows. I’ve discovered that I like art. I like watching TV, especially, Warner channel, I love to eat, and taste different kinds of food, I like to know, I consider myself a curious person. I don’t like the pressure, waiting, and I don’t like that the people reproach my way of being. In this moment I have good friends, I like being with them, they help me, and I live amazing moments with them, I have two special friends: Jimenez and yareth, you two girls, thank you.
11.3

Xoxo

diana said...

diana giron
My bIogRaPhY

My life is very complete, although sometimes it doesn’t seems like it is, because I’m the only daughter, well kind of, I have two older brothers but they are always busy, so almost always imp alone or whit my friends.

My name is Diana Katherine giron Gomez I am sixteen years old. I was born on July 14 th of 1992. I live with me parents and me brothers. My father name is Rodrigo and my Mother name is Ernestina. The name of me Brothers is Andres and Miguel.
My brothers have a band called TEKILA it is pretty good. Their music style is a mixed between reggae, pop and tropical music.

Ok ….. About love…. I’m not really good with that I haven’t had a boyfriend just “friend’s whit rights” because the love never “returns my call”. I’m not lucky with that but I’m not worry about that. The love is something that “leave and comes” so that I enjoy life and live it in the best way I can.

My biggest dream is to finish my high school and start studding what I really want that is mode design my dream is to be an important person, to have my own store and to be the best designer in Colombia.

Anonymous said...

yaret bermudez 11-3

miraflores

I love my family very much.
Amparo es my 43 years old mom, she is a representation of love, honesty and friendship. I love my mom because she understands me, she talks to me and she loves me.
Hermes is my dad, he is 43 years old and I love him, too. My parents are separated, they got separated when I was 12 years old, now I’m 15 years old.
I love my family because they are all my life.
I like to study.
I study in 11 grade, in the school comfandi miraflores.
I think the study is very important in my life, because it helps me to be a better person, and to have values.
I think school is very necessary in life.
I love sport.
Tennis is my favorite sport, I feel happy to practice it, I am proud of my self because i´m a good player, tennis relax me. I think tennis is a big part of my life, I began to practice it 2 years ago. I think each year I’m better, I like my hoe I play, I like my coach, I like my team.
For me, the tennis is a perfect part of my life.
I like to drink
I like coctels, beer, ron , I don´t drink too much , but I like it.
I don´t get dizzy drinking, I just talk stupid things when i´m drinking.
Alcohol does people feel stupid, but it is good some times, I think alcohol is nao bad.

I don’t like lies and dishonest people.
I dislike people who tell me lies, because I feel bad, a feel they are been deshonest with me.
I cant hate deshonest and lier people, because my dad is lier.
I think people should be honest, with their families and friends.

Unknown said...

Hi come and meet my family chariot.
Lina is my mom, she is 37 years old. She is persistent, honest and hard working.Fernando is my dad.He is 42 years old he work for Comfandi. He is a teacher, he is very important to me. Valentina is my sister. She is 10 years. She goes to elemtary school . Niña is my dog. It is beatiful animal and it doesn`t like me. My family is very close and the best of the world.
I studied in kínder ganden in Corazon de Maria and
my primary in Isabell de Castilla. Now, I am studying
in Comfandi Miraflores school. I am very studious and
my results in the school are very good.
I have different interest in life in my freetime,
I practice kung- fu. I am a pàrty girl and i like dancing.
I always go to parties with my boyfriend who I love
a lot. I dislike to hiprocrital people because they are
very silly. The mess drives my crazy. I am a very friendly
person and love to give advice. I am alway willing to
listen to people.
My dreams. I want to be a psychologis to listen to whole people. I am good person.

daniela altamirano

natalia said...

Hello friends
My life is very easy
My life is very interesting because my family is beautiful my family is conformed of four people and a pet the first one is mother .Gloria Patricia is my mom and she is always stressed. She cares about me. She has very beautiful qualities; she is persistent, at work. She is 36 years old. The second one is my father. He is industrial engineer .he is very intelligent. He likes working .he is 38 years old. The after is my sister has many good things in the life. She is big and pretty .she is studying in Comfandi Prado .she is a good person. I can trust her. The finally is my dog is French poodle. It is brown and white .It is affectionate when one arrives it barks.
My favorite sport is hockey because is tough and is for men .its a very good sport because it helps with the fisical resistance, it’s also good for the legs and arms, and it’s good to think fast. Other that I like is swimming I practice it very little in the evenings. When I was 7 years old I use to compete now I don’t because I don’t have time. I have different likes in life because the life is boring. Sometimes, when ugly things happen to me. I cry in general .I doesn’t like to fight.
I consider myself as an aggressive and difficult person, very different from other people. That is why I like the direct things and not what other tell me. On the other hand I dislike the hypocritical people and stupid persons and people that have small mind. now I will tell you my kind side I have a boyfriends that I love with all my heart we does go out to eat, dance or drink in her houses or my farm. I love to be spoilt, also I love surprises. I love to receive things. I fascinate to give me sweet and especially chocolates chips.
My education has been every thing that my parents have told me. I studied in caracoletas in my kinder garden PIO 12, and my primary in very different school of Cali; now my high school is Comfandi Miraflores and I’m 11ª grade. In eleven when I’m finishing my bad dream. Now prospered to graduate like they have wanted.
My life is very happy because I have one family that loves me and they want the best for me. I am very fortune to have them by my side we spend very little time together because they work when we does go out to travel together we does pass cool. We travel a lot and were very united honest and inremplasables we love each other a lot.
NATALIA LUCUMI 11-3

Unknown said...

Andres Felipe nieva
11.3


My biography
My name is Andres Felipe Nieva Rico and I am 16 years old.
I live with my mom actually she’s called Martha Lucia and my dad isn’t living with us.
I have a life very “flow”. I have 4 brothers. 2 by my mom and they called Cesar and veronica, 1 sister by my mom and dad called Maria and 1 by my dad called Kevin.
My live is very relaxe and because I live a neighborhood that I like and is called “Salomia”. I’m very friendly; I studied in the “Claret” kinder when I finished I passed to Comfandi when I’ve studied until now. First, in Comfandi “Municipal”, later since 6 to 9 grade in “Prado” and I decided change to “Miraflores”.

Along my life, I’ve practiced a lot of sports beginning with the swimming pool and later the soccer and the basketball and finish with the Tennis although I couldn’t practice my favorite sport that is a Car Driver. In the school, my favorite subjects are the maths, the economy, philosophy and the English although I'm bad. .

I like go to parties, meet new people; I like too videogames, chat by msn and listen music like reggaeton and electronic music. My favorite artist is DJ Juan Magan. I like so much do exercise in the park or in the gym. I'm not complicated with the food, I eat everything but I love Mexican food; I like to travel too.

I dislike the drugs, the alcoholic people; a lot of alcohol is too bad, sniff. The hypocrite people I hate it and the people that just cares about themselves.


My life is very normal in few words.

mondragon said...

My name is juan camilo mondragon Orozco, i was born in cali on october 12- 1992, i live always in cali, i study in Comfandi Miraflores and i am in my last year in the school, iam friendly, lovable, timid with the girls, amorous with my girlfriend although in this momento no posses, i like go the gym, practice sports, i don`t like have homework.
My mother name is Marisol Orozco with 39 years old,she is very angry although she is like bothering is very desinger, my father name is Ricardo mondragon with 41 years old, he is very quiet, he is serious and timid with them people less with my brother and with m, my brother name is julian andres mondragon with 9 years old, he is study in Comfandi san nicolas and he is in 4 grade, he is funny although very timid with people, my grandmother name is ligia vidal with 75 years old, she is very serious and lovable, this is my family.

Anonymous said...

Hey..!!
My name is Laura. I have 16 years old. I was born in April 15 of 1992 in Cali, Colombia. I come from a very united family. My parents be married 17 years ago, they are big persons, I like very much be with them. My mom is called Adriana Moreno, she love sing and see romantics movies, is a wonderful women, is funny and lovely . Ricardo Cortes is my dad, he is very smart and worker, he is very important to me. I have a brother, hers name is Sebastian, is two years more younger than me, we fight sometimes, but usually we carry well and we funny a lot together.

I am at school, I course 11º in Comfandi Miraflores school where I study 4 years ago. I am good student, although I am a little lazy, usually I have good grades.

I have different interest in life, I like very much being with my friends and spend time with them, see movies especially scary and romantics,i like to read, although I am not doing much , like to sleep and I love pizza, is my favorite food. Also like much listen to music, any type of music. I hate the lies and I don’t like the noisy people.

in a future i want traveling a lot and knowing the world, is my biggest dream;also to be professional but still I'm not sure I want to study.


Laura Cortes 11-3

cesar camilo said...

My name is Cesar C. Martinez Gutierrez, I was born Cali in 1992 I have 16 years old, my father is Cesar A. Martinez and my mother is Alexandra Gutierrez. I have a brother called Christian S Martinez.

I live in Cali, my first school a garden was “los ositos”, next in “comfandi las delicias” next in comfandi el Prado only six grade and finally in comfandi miraflores.

I lived many experiences, I know many people good well for example my best friend Fred Esquivel; he is a very good friend.

I have a girlfriend, she has 17 years old, her name is Isamaria Botero and she is my first girlfriend she is very funny and I love much. She is my life.
I like being with my girlfriend but is not likely to be a lot of time with her but at the time that I'm with her I am the happiest person in the world.

I like working that I have my own money and I need not ask anyone to touch me while working on weekends, I am currently working on an internet booths and with my salary payment Ninjutsu and I go out with my girlfriend

I like listen to music rap, hip hop, and electronics.
At the moment I training specifically Ninjutsu martial arts of the ninja martial track is very interesting.
in my free time (Tuesdays and Thursdays) sleep in the afternoon because the other day and I'm working really tired

I like the sport I am a very healthy person, my favorite sport is football but not nearly what I practice that I do not have time.

Technology draws much attention I think that is what we are going to dominate or to be imposed in the future.

When finished high school I want to study mechanical engineering that I like to fix things especially cars, these are very striking and I like to do on the highway piques jajajaja (Fast and furious)

Cesar C Martinez 11-3 ;)

SAMIR. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAMIR. said...

Samir Mosquera Palomino - 11.3

Well, this is my life’s story
I'm Samir Mosquera Palomino and I’ve lived around 15 years in Cali ‘cause I lived 1 year in Palmira, Valle. I'm from here, Cali; I guess the best city in the world. I was born in June 2 of 1992. I’ve lived all my life in “San Antonio” neighborhood, it’s very nice and comfortable; well, my dad is 53 years and his name is Orfan Mosquera Valencia, he’s a business’s men, he keeps working all the day, but he’s a responsible father, by the way, my mom is 45 years and his name is Ma Dolores Palomino, I think she’s with my father, the 2 persons most important for me, I really don’t know how could be the life without them. They got married 25 years ago, but they met 28 years ago. Well, I have 1 sister, his name is Vanessa, and she’s very nice lol, hehe, when she wants it. She’s working now and she’s 24 almost 24 years. She has 2 sons, my nephews, Justin and Angeli; 3 and 5 years respectively, they’re good Childs sometimes, when they’re quiet lol; this is my main family.


Well, I studied kinder in “Taller de Juanambu” in Normandia. After that, I passed to primary, and I made it in “Carlos Alberto Sardi Garces” a school locates in “San Antonio” neighborhood. Next I passed to high school, “Comfandi Miraflores” where I’ve been studied until now. I think that this school, it’s very nice, and I think too that I’ve learned a lot since I'm here, well I guess so. I would like to study in the “Universidad Autonoma” Ing. Of Systems but I must to wait what could happen to me.


Well, I'm going to talk about my likes and dislikes. I really like keep in my Pc doing different things like Chatting by Msn, programming in different kind of languages (programation), listen to music, watching videos, Facebook; Basically I spend my time on that. Other hobby that I have is going to Hang Out, wherever the wind takes me. My favorite kind of music is Electronic, but I like too Salsa and Reggaeton. I like watch TV and Watch Movies too. I like soccer football, a lot, my favorite Team is “America de Cali” and I play football when I can. I like all the food, except the soups, they’re really disgusting. I eat so much, and the people don’t trust me ‘cause I'm thin, very thin lol.
These are my likes basically.

Well now my dislikes, I really dislike drugs, I think is ridiculous gets high, it’s for stupid people; I really dislike “our” generation, ‘cause I think we’re going down. I dislike the hypocrisy in the people, is really disgusting; these are all my dislikes basically.

Well, it’s too long this Biography, so I must to finish.

MaRc MoReNo said...

My name is Lina Marcela Moreno Carbonell. I`m 16 years old. Was born 21th, 1992. My mother is Rocio Carbonell, my father is Fernando Moreno.
I have a brother him name is Humberto, he`s 27 years old and I have a sister her name is Luisa she`s 11 yeas old.


When I was 3 years old began study in a garden "Pequeñas Personitas". I cried everyday because I didn`t like be there but after I had many friends, my best friend was Luisa Fernanda and when my sister born I cried to my parents that her name was Luisa Fernanda. My mom said me that because I don`t remember.


Then I was 5 years old began study in Comfandi San Nicolas until that I graduated of 5th grade, after began study in Comfandi Miraflores since 6th grade until now I`m 11 grade. In this schools I had very friends importants in my life because lived moments beautiful.


When I was 15 years old my parents gave me a travel to Estados Unidos, Disney World, Miami and cruiser to Bahamas was a experience magnific. And the birthday was a big party with all my family, friends and boyfriend.

At the present time have boyfriend him name is Steven Gomez I love so much, my mom and he are the people more important in my life our bethrothal is beautiful, we have been very time.

I wanna graduate, study foreign trade and be a big professional.

Badminton said...

My life is very simple but few people know it. I'd like that many people know me a little bit more.

I was born in Cali at Rafael Uribe Uribe hospital on october 14, 1992. All my family were very happy and anxious because they expected a cute boy.

When I was born my mom and my dad lived in Calima neighborhood and they didn't have who could take care of me so they decided to hire a nanny. All the babysitters were bad with me so my mom decided to get me in the nursery "Niño Jesus de Praga". I had 13 or 15 babysitters.

When I entered to the nursery, I ate all the days the same, for that I hate the kidney bean, the uyucos and any food that has vegetables. Actually, my favorite food is beans, cookies, candies and junk food, in especial pizza. Oh, I love chocolates.

I live at a condo with my mom, her name is Maria Stella Ortiz. She's 52 years old and she's a strong, lovely, happy, understanding woman and 1 million good more things. I love her and I'd do many things for her. Too, I live with my dad, his name is Jose Frank Franco but many people thinks that his name is strange. He's 44 years old and he's very serious, grumpy, good sales person and stingy, but when I need something he does the impossible for give me that. I have a sister, she lives with my mom's mom in other apartment in the same place. Her name is Beatriz Eugenia Varela, she's 28 years old and she's my mom's daughter, but of different father. She's the opposite of me because she's long, straight and blond hair, tall, thin, humble, very delicate, sometimes grumpy and she loves the parties and reggaeton music. I call her "manita", she's a nice person. I love her so much. And finally my maternal grandmom. She's a big women because she has faced many hard situations that I'd not like to go through. I respect and admire this woman because is strong, radical, intelligent, perseverance, fast and unlazy. She's 82 years old but she looks like somebody of 60 or 65 years old.

In my life exist other person which I have learned so much. He's a charming, lovely, understandable, patient, handsome, intelligent, gentlemanly, passional and a musician man. I call him "pacho", "diego", my little tiger, my louse, my musician, my little prince and my baby. But his name is Cristhian Camilo Rios and he's 17 years old. He loves music, he loves his guitars and he says that they're his girlfriends, and I don't like this, but I accept him.

He studies Psycology at the Santiago University, he studies vocal technical at the Concervatory and he has a ska-punk band. He plays the trumpet.

I love him so much and he's very important in my life. Although he's my boyfriend, he's my best friend and he helps me all the time.

In my free time, I'm always with him. But, obviously, I have lkes, passions and my own life.

I love to learn stranger thing. I like the English and learn new languages. I'd like to learn Italian and Portuguese languages.

I like to observe, to look and to learn of the people. I like to do new friends but I'm a little unsociable.

I'm a passional person. I'm very subjective and I love to defend my opinion. Too, I like the sports, and I practiced badmintong. Was and is the best sports of the world.
Well, this is my biography. This is a little more of my life.

jazmin andrea izquierdo said...

Jazmin Izquierdo 11-3

Comfandi miraflores
i´ll tell you about mi life
I love my family a lot.
Rosana is my 53 years old mom, she is lovely , and honest . I love her because she is the center of my life and she loves me.
Hector Hernando is my dad, he is 61 years old and I love him because he talks to me about problems. My parents live both with me; I love them because they understand me
I like to study.
I study in the school comfandi miraflores.
I think the study is very important in all persons life , it gives me values, and helps me to have a better education
think school is very necessary in my life.
I love sport.
Swim is my favorite sport, I practice it, I began to practice when I was 5 years old. I think I am the best in my class
Sport is also necessary for life.
I like partys
I like c, beer, I a lot ,because I like it.
I don´t get dizzy drinking,
Alcohol does people feel stupid, but it is good

I don’t like lies and dishonest people.
I dislike deshonet people because is like if persons wouldn’t want to talk with me
I think people should be honest.

jazmin andrea izquierdo said...

Jazmin Izquierdo 11-3

Comfandi miraflores
i´ll tell you about mi life
I love my family a lot.
Rosana is my 53 years old mom, she is lovely , and honest . I love her because she is the center of my life and she loves me.
Hector Hernando is my dad, he is 61 years old and I love him because he talks to me about problems. My parents live both with me; I love them because they understand me
I like to study.
I study in the school comfandi miraflores.
I think the study is very important in all persons life , it gives me values, and helps me to have a better education
think school is very necessary in my life.
I love sport.
Swim is my favorite sport, I practice it, I began to practice when I was 5 years old. I think I am the best in my class
Sport is also necessary for life.
I like partys
I like c, beer, I a lot ,because I like it.
I don´t get dizzy drinking,
Alcohol does people feel stupid, but it is good

I don’t like lies and dishonest people.
I dislike deshonet people because is like if persons wouldn’t want to talk with me
I think people should be honest.

Unknown said...

¡Hi! Guys:
My name is Mayra Miño live in the beautiful city of Cali. I live with my mom, my dad and my brother. My mom called piedad she is very strict on the important things but it is also a loving and caring person. My dad is very serious but equal and gives us all his love and understanding. My brother is a minor is a very imperative also loves playing football and of course this in a school. Despite all that I want very much.
I am a person a little shy. I hate that people are hypocritical and dishonest, nor I like alcohol or anything that has to do with drugs to have a good think that there is no need for this, when people do not know where this world are. What I like about me is that I'm very sentimental that it's not too bad but if a little.
I like getting to go out with my friends, listening to music and other things; I like reggaeton and other electronics. I love to eat sweet things in order. In conclusion my life is very happy and I love to be like I am.
Bye

tefinago said...

hi, my life is very interesting and hard.. so let's go

My name is estefania Jimenez i´m 16 years old, i was born in cali in the Uribe Uribe clinic.

When i was girl i studied in a school called San Francisco de asis. In this moment i live with my family, i have one sister, and two brothers, his names are Samir and Diego,and my sister's name is Diana. my father humberto Jimenez and my mother Yolanda are traders.

I study music in a academy call "musicales valdiri" and comfandi miraflores. I'm a good student.

I have different likes in life, for example the music, i love rock, ska, reggae, punk among many others, i like play instruments too, i like the gifts, play basquetball and sleep. on the other hand, i don't like the reggaeton, the lies, the people who talk a lot, and i don't like to wait.

estefa said...

my name is estefania mondragon leon
grade:11-3

would like to know who i'am? well, i'm a very impotant in my life and support unconditional. my parents are very strict and taht helisme a lot in my goals my family is big because i have four brothers, they are very funny and unconditional all the time. my famaliy is the bigger in my life.

i have in the life very love because "i love love".

my feelings are great to my frineds because they are with me all the time and they are very funny. my friends are littles but they are big in my lifre in moments of difficulty and happiness.
god is very important in my vdecisions i'am very religiuos, i believe that god is the firts in my life.

i have different likes how listing music, my life the drew, dance and to travel for the wordl bacause not know much and my like the culturas of the wordl. i love drawing because i'am hidden the problems what i'amm have. the musci is relatation to my mind. i don't like lies.

!it is my life¡

Badminton said...

Hello Teacher I hope you are ok, I would like to know how are you, and how's your life. Take care.


María Angélica Franco 11-1

Prom. 2009